- Put down $200, which becomes your credit line. Then, if you qualify, double your credit line to $400 without making another deposit.
- Double your $200 credit line by making at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. We report your payment history to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with available Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.
|Credit Line||Regular APR||Cash Advance APR||Annual Fee||Minimum Deposit||Late Payment Fee||Return Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Foreign Trans Fee|
|$200, which doubles to $400 if you qualify||19.70% Variable||24.70% Variable||$36 the first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter||$200||Up to $40||Up to $40||4% Min: $10||2%|