- Choose your own credit line based on how much money you want to put down as a security deposit.
- Initial deposits can be from $200 to $3,000. You can increase your credit line at any time by adding additional money to your security deposit, up to $3,000.
- After 9 months, we review your account for a credit line increase. No additional deposit required!
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. We report your payment history to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with available Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.
|Credit Line||Cash Advance APR||Annual Fee||Minimum Deposit||BT Intro APR||Regular APR||Purchase Intro APR||Return Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Foreign Trans Fee|
|$200-$3,000, depending on deposit amount||25.45% Variable||$36 for first year. Billed $3 per month thereafter||$200||Up to $40||20.45% Variable||4% Min: $10||Up to $40||4% Min: $10||2%|